To All Patients and Families:
We have made several changes to our normal routine at the Valley Springs Health & Wellness Center. These changes were instituted when we were notified that Coronavirus patients have been confirmed in Calaveras County.
- Patients who call, and match our screening criteria for Coronavirus, can be evaluated while they stay in their vehicles in the parking lot: nurses and doctors will come to your vehicle if you call ahead of time.
- Patients that meet symptom/examination criteria for Coronavirus can be tested at the clinic (throat swab taken); the sample is then sent to a central lab for processing; we also do on-the-spot testing for flu and strep.
- Patients who have chronic lung, heart, or diabetic diseases, and have been seen in the clinic previously, can call and we will provide medication refills, blood test orders and medical evaluations over the phone without coming into the clinic.
We also want to pass on some personal protective actions you can take:
- Stay home when sick
- Use healthy habits to prevent respiratory diseases like COVID-19 o Cover cough with a tissue or sleeve
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Encourage handwashing by caregivers, family, and friends
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if water is not available.
- Clean regularly touched surfaces often.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately.
In adults, emergency warning signs include: § Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath§ Persistent pain or pressure in the chest § New confusion or inability to arouse §Bluish lips or face
For the most up-to-date information, go to:
Calaveras Public Health
We’re here for you.
Let us know what your medical needs are, and we’ll do everything we can to help you.
The Valley Springs Health & Wellness Team
You can get updates from public health at the following website;
EXPERIENCE and PROFESSIONALISM
With years of experience, our medical team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that's right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
PHYSICIANS WHO CARE
Not only will our doctors treat your existing conditions, we also work to prevent pain and illness from occuring. We strive to help you improve your quality of life, achieve your wellness goals, and heal your body to live your best life possible.
"Over three decades I’d lived in San Jose, CA there was no one like this medical office, wait time is short, and very professional staff. Referred by a doctor to go see Dr. Mosson and I did. I am glad that I met an excellent doctor, very detailed, cared and responsive to my calls and very helpful."
“Wow is all I can say! I have been to the new (Valley Springs) Health and Wellness Center 2 times recently and have to say I am so impressed. Wait times are short, staff is not only professional but incredibly friendly and their clinic is equipped with some high tech medical gear, which is new to Calaveras County.
Dr. Robbins is an amazing doctor who takes his time with each patient, connects with the children he is seeing, and most importantly actually listens to concerns parents might have. I highly recommend this medical facility.”
Get Your Back-to-School
THE DENTAL DEPARTMENT IS NOW OPEN WITH TWO NEW DENTISTS TO SERVE YOU!
Call now for an appointment!
“Our enthusiastic, caring staff is excited about serving the community, providing access to quality care and excellent customer service.”
— Randy Smart, M.D.
Chief Executive Officer
Welcome to Valley Springs Health & Wellness Center
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Wed: 9 am – 5 pm
(1st Wednesday of each month - Opens at 11 am)
NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, call 772-7070.
Esta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes independientemente de la imposibilidad de pagar.
Se ofrecen descuentos para servicios esenciales según el tamaño de la familia y los ingresos.
Para obtener más información, llame al 772-7070.
OUR HEALTH MISSION
Our experienced medical professionals put your healing needs first. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.
THE DOC IS IN . . .
One Year Anniversary Celebration, October 23, 2020
Sunrise Pharmacy is independently owned and operated by Kim Pham, Pharmacist.
Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, closed weekends and on holidays.